Food & Beverage Manager
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Manager
Job Location: Greater Manchester
ROLE: FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
SALARY: UP TO £25,000
We are looking to recruit an F&B Manager for a very popular hotel, with a fantastic weddings, events and functions trade.
This is a hotel with a large weddings, functions and corporate business and we are looking for a hands on F&B Manager who has the experience and presence to manage, lead and direct a large team and manage high volume services.
The ideal candidate will have solid banqueting background as this role will vary from managing weddings, conferences, functions and events.
* You will have solid experience as an F&B Manager ideally in a large hotel
* Experience of managing large teams and high volume services
* Strong people management including recruiting, developing, coaching, training
* High attention to detail and high standards
* Experience of rotas, budgets, wage and cost controls
* Good knowledge if GP and stock management
* You will be a hands on manager, leading your team from the front
We will only consider candidates with the relevant experience
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Berkeley-Scott is acting as the managing agent for this recruitment
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002643
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0333 246 2553
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 10 August 2017