Operations Manager - Hotel
Job Category: Operations Manager
Job Location: Greater Manchester
ROLE: OPERATIONS MANAGER
SALARY: UP TO £29,000
We are recruiting a fantastic role for a driven and passionate Operations Manager who is looking to progress their career in the hotels sector.
You will be joining a large hotel where both leisure and corporate business are a key focus.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager who has a solid background of managing a high volume hotel with large scale conference, banqueting.
This hotel is popular for weddings, charity dinners, conferences, functions and events.
We are looking for someone with strong management skills who has a great presence and the ability to lead, train, and develop a team.
You will also have strong financials, excellent business knowledge and the desire to drive your career forwards.
You will be joining a company where there is lots of scope for progression.
* You will have solid experience of managing busy conferencing and banqueting operations including food and beverage, weddings and corporate functions.
* Experience of all aspects of people management including recruiting, developing, coaching, training and supporting your team.
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others and the ability to work under pressure and to manage a diverse workload with competing priorities
* High attention to detail and a passion for achieving high standards
* You will be a strong communicator and team player
* Ability to rota staff according to needs of business as well as in line with budget
* You will be focused on guest satisfaction and ensure this is achieved
* Have good knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
* You will enjoy being a hands Ops manager and leading your team from the front
* Have a good knowledge of financials and cost controls.
* Be able to support the GM in all areas of management within the hotel
You will either be a current Ops Manager looking for a new challenge in a larger hotel, or an F&B / C&B Manager ready for progression.
We will only consider candidates with the relevant experience
Berkeley-Scott is acting as the managing agent of this recruitment role
Salary: Up to £29,000 per annum
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002642
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0333 246 2553
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 10 August 2017