Chef De Partie 20k 2 AA Rosette Restaurant
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: St Andrews, Dundee
Description: The Role: Chef De Partie
Location: St. Andrews
Salary: GBP20,000 gratuities
Operation: Award winning restaurant
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and enthusiastic award-winning brigade, committed to showcasing the very best of Scotlands produce. Ideally the successful candidate will have recent experience at recognised establishments at Rosette level as Chef de Partie and possess good organisation and communication skills. Along with the Head Chef, you will play a key role in maintaining and building the properties already excellent reputation and have the desire and determination to climb the career ladder and help take the business to an even higher level
* Food preparation in specific sections of the kitchen
* Reporting to senior chef on stock requirements
* Working within approved menus
* Maintaining Health and Safety and Hygiene standards to the highest possible standards.
* Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as appropriate.
* Carry out any other duties related to the role as maybe required from time to time.
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce to 2 AA rosette level
The ideal Chef will:
* Have extensive experience in a similarly high quality Hotel operation working to 1/2 AA rosettes
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
* Be driven and focused on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-726304
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 23
Date Added: 09 August 2017