Senior Sous Chef 2 AA Rosette Restaurant 30k salary
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: St Andrews, Dundee
Description: Location: St Andrews
Operation: Award Winning Restaurant
Position: Senior Sous Chef
Ellis Mack is currently recruiting for this award-winning restaurant in St Andrews. Under the supervision of the Head chef you will be expected to help maintain, deliver and execute all aspects of running a successful kitchen operation.
The philosophy is simple! Seasonal, local, creative food served with passion and flair. This is very much a hands on role that will enable you to be creative, have input and manage a team of talented chefs who share the same vision.
Responsibilities and overview:
* In the head chefs absence Take responsibility for the kitchen department, food cost, ordering, food and health and safety
* Day to day support for the head chef in carrying out all duties required
* Ensure that all dishes are prepared with attention to detail and to the highest standard ensuring company spec is met at all times.
* Manage the kitchen brigade, motivate the team and share knowledge, training and developing chefs within the team
* Menus include a la carte, daily specials and the dishes allow you the opportunity to showcase some of the best local food producers who
* share the passion for great local and seasonal products.
* You must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to the guests
* You must be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands-on manager who has excellent attention to detail.
* Similar quality restaurant experience to at least 1/2 AA rosette is required and an excellent knowledge of food is essential.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-726302
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 09 August 2017