Assistant Manager - Stylish Bar / Restaurant Venue
Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Description: The Role: Assistant Manager - Stylish Bar / Restaurant Venue
Location: Edinburgh City Centre
Package: c.GBP22K (negotiable)
Would you like to develop your Management career with a forward thinking, dynamic Entrepreneurial Operator
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with a high-end, award winning, multi-site operator looking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated Assistant Manager to join their team for one of its fab, multi faceted Edinburgh City Center venues.
* Atmosphere management.
* Assisting the GM plan budgets and financial projections for the site.
* Managing a large team of bar tenders and floor staff
* HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of staff.
* Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
* Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll.
* Achieving GP and wage targets for your Department through effective controls and management.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be an existing Assistant Manager within a busy high end Bar with Food Operation.
* Possess a passion and knowledge for drink.
* Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of cocktails, wines and champagnes.
* Be driven and focused on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Career opportunities and personal development within this organisation add to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
To apply for this role please email your CV to simon.wrightellismack.co.uk
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SW660
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 21
Date Added: 09 August 2017