Account Executive, Food Services Company
Job Category: Accounts Manager
Job Location: Dunfermline, Edinburgh
Description: The Role: Account Executive, Food Services Company
Package: Up to GBP30K
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an award winning, food services company who is looking to recruit an Account Executive.
To increase sales of Deli Catering lines to existing company customers. Work in conjunction with the existing Account Managers sourcing and securing new customers. Provide advice and training to customer on product ranges.Ability to travel and spend time away from your home base on occasions is necessary so flexibility and clean UK Driver License are both non-negotiables. You will be spending half the week in the office in Dunfermline and the other half the week with suppliers and clients.
You will require a full UK Drivers License.
Some of the responsibilities include:
* Work with the existing account manager to maximum Deli and Catering sales within customers and exploit opportunities to sell into several areas of the business
* Follow up leads to contact potential new customers, seeking orders or building relationships for the field sales team to develop
* Ensure you have full understanding of the market within which we operate
* Resolving customer complaints
* Provide advice to customers on product section, range displays and product handling
* Deliver training and support to clients across their product ranges helping to maximise both their Sales and the company
* Develop and maintain relationships within other functions within The Company to develop a full understanding of expectations
* Attend, participate and contribute to internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate up to date information is communicated and acted upon
* Respond to phone requests and / or emails from customers and suppliers in a professional and timely manner, maintaining excellent levels of service
The ideal candidate will:
* A clear and concise communicator both verbally and written
* Operates within deadlines while managing time as efficiently as possible
* Possess excellent sales and negotiation skills
* Makes decisions, analyses data, generates new ideas and determines priorities
* Demonstrates the ability to adapt to all situations and understands and responds to change in the company.
An attractive salary package within this successful and growing organisation all add to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
To apply for this role please email your CV to simon.wrightellismack.co.uk
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SW654
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 22
Date Added: 04 August 2017