Bars Manager - High volume Sports Bar - LEEDS
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Leeds
Description: BARS MANAGER REQUIRED - Sports Bar
FROM AN ARENA/STADIA OR LARGE HIGH VOLUME QUALITY BRANDED BAR/NIGHTCLUB OR SPORTS BAR
SALARY: Up to £26,000 plus bonus and various company benefits
Stunning, high volume, multi-functional operation is looking for an experienced, vibrant and dynamic Bars Manager to run their very high volume live bar operation. The site itself is a fantastic high profile operation and my client is looking for a strong Bar Manager from a high volume background.
The bar operation serves mainly bulk draft and bottled beers along with some cocktails and also has an excellent bar food operation. The site itself is very busy, particularly at the weekends and shows all major sporting events as well as hosting events and functions for both corporate and private clients.
It is also busy with pre-planned nights where major sporting events such as boxing are screened and the operation is full on one of these events.
* Managing a busy high volume bar operation serving bulk draft, bottled beers, cocktails and a great bar food menu
* Full stock management - including stocktaking,
* Recruitment, training and motivating team of around 12
* Working alongside the other HODs to ensure that you are providing impeccable customer service & drinks are served quickly, efficiently and to the highest standards
* Full cellar management
* Proven track record as a high volume Bars Manager from a stadia, quality bar or nightclub or high volume pub background
* Driven, dynamic, enthusiastic and a self-starter
* Strong people manager with the ability to manage different personalities
* Efficient, organised and standards driven
* Experience of running a quality bars operation
* Strong brand standards
* Excellent stock management skills
* The ability to cope with busy high volume events
* The ability to manage and motivate a team of around 12
* Experience of busy bar food operation
* Great customer service skills
* The desire to work in a quality fun environment working for a strong well respected company
* Looking for a challenge to get teeth stuck into
* Exceptional standards and a strong eye for detail with the confidence to advise on any changes that need to be undertaken
* Calm and controlled
* Adaptable and happy to embrace change
* The ability to get the best out of the team and delegate where necessary
* The ability to recruit, train and develop a great team - a great champion of the company's culture
* Strong customers service standards
*Ambitious with the desire to work for a great quality company
* Able to work within company procedures for Health and Safety, compliance, licensing etc
* The ability to develop, innovate and deliver a great product mix
* Able to build strong external relationships with suppliers - looking after all ordering etc
* The ability to take the role and make it your own
The starting salary for this role is up to £26,000 depending on experience plus bonus & the chance to put your mark on the role & work for a great company with great opportunities.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk for similar opportunities or call us on 0161 233 5883
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 000Bars
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5883
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 04 August 2017