Assistant Manager 20-25K Restaurant / Bar
Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Glasgow, Glasgow
Description: The Role: Assistant Manager
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an award winning Restaurant / Bar Hotel operator looking to recruit an experienced, hands-on, Assistant Manager for one of their Glasgow businesses. These businesses require individuals with personality and excellent personal presentation.
This role requires a heavy hitting Assistant Manager with experience running demanding and high volume operations with exceptional standards of delivery.
* Overall responsibility for the ongoing success of the operation.
* Business development Sales marketing, networking, driving Sales and Footfall.
* HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of people in all departments.
* Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
* Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll. Budgeting and forecasting.
* Achieving all KPI targets for your business through effective controls and management.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience managing high volume, prestigious city centre venues.
* Have exposure to managing Events corporate and private.
* Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of food, cocktails, wines and champagnes.
* Be commercially astute
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Career development opportunities and personal development within this organisation add to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
To apply for this role please email your CV to chris.blackellismack.co.uk
REF: CB 725059
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: CB 725059
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 22
Date Added: 03 August 2017