Head Chef Denham, Mon-Fri 32K
Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Uxbridge, Reading
Description: Head Chef - Contract Catering -Uxbridge £32K
Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Chef for their site in Bournemouth. This company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress.
The Role Head Chef - Contract Catering - Uxbridge:
- As a Head Chef you will work predominantly Monday - Friday catering for large numbers on a 40 hours a week contract.
- Shifts are 7pm - 3pm or 8am -4pm. As stated this role is mostly Mon -Fri but you may be required to work the odd weekend if a corporate function is taking place.
What you need to be Head Chef - Contract Catering:
- The ideal Head Chef will have experience in professional - high end kitchens and be able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure. High-end hotel / restaurant experience is a must for this role. This company puts great emphasis on producing modern, bistro style as well as traditional food, but only using seasonal produce.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef Qualifications are essential. Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is also advantageous.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a Credit check and DBS check.
It will be the responsibility of the head chef to write menus, cost menus, manage the team including any HR requirements and to also play an important role in the financial management of the account.
The Reward for Head Chef - Contract Catering - Uxbridge:
- Day shifts only and excellent career progression in this Foodie Company.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002511
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0337 930 2238
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 23
Date Added: 31 July 2017