Bar Supervisor/Assistant Manager .
Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: SL6 9LZ, Reading
Description: Bar Supervisor/Assistant Manager - Deluxe Hotel (Buckinghamshire)
Starting salary: GBP18,000 per annum plus service charge/tips.
Situated in the heart of Berkshire, our client is looking for a bar supervisor/assistant duty manager for their relaxed and accessible hoteland restaurant where everybody is welcome. The friendly and approachable team work hard to serve award winning food in warm and welcoming surroundings.
Always busy and always polite and smiling, the staff here are unique, they love the product and the atmosphere but most of all are rightly proud of the reputation they have created.
The venue is open 7 days per week, from early morning through to late evening, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner plus snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
* Attend daily briefings from management who will explain any special requirements for the day.
* Take and deliver accurate drink, cocktail and coffee orders
* Be responsible for creating a wonderful atmosphere for guests to dine in.
* See guests depart the venue with the desire to return
* Be responsible for billing/credit card/payment and feedback.
* Keep the bar clean and tidy at all times including polishing glasses, etc.
The first criterion that we look for when we are recruiting for any position is the experience relevant to the job. Equally as important, is attitude and passion - and of course "personality". This reassures us that you genuinely have passion and desire and that is what we feel is one of the most important ingredients when looking for someone - enthusiasm. It's all about attitude and passion.
Please apply to Juice Hospitality today with your current CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will call you to discuss the role and venue in more detail with you.
Employer Reference: SD2556/
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 22
Date Added: 30 July 2017