Marketing Manager - Successful restaurant company
Job Category: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Liverpool / Merseyside
Description: MARKETING MANAGER- Unique high profile quality branded restaurant & cocktail bar company with an independent feel
LOCATION: LIVERPOOL BASED WITH SOME TRAVEL ACROSS THE GROUP
SALARY: UP TO £35,000 plus fantastic benefits and progression if prove self in role
A quality cool stylish restaurant and busy bar group serving an amazing range of quirky quality dishes and a great range of cocktails and beers is looking for a fantastic Marketing Manager market this small group. The operations are situated in busy areas and are popular with shoppers & lunch time and evening diners alike. The concept very popular and well-established and is a busy operation throughout the day and into the evening.
Financially strong, The company have several sites in their portfolio and are going through a development and growth process with their sister companies so are really evolving further and now is the perfect opportunity to join with the potential to grow into a bigger role within the rest of the group !!
Who we are looking for -
* Strong team player
* Strong communication skills
* Experience of delivering marketing campaigns on budget in a timely manner
* Confident with the ability to work on own where necessary - a real self-starter who is very hands-on
* You have a background in marketing within a quality the restaurant or hospitality industry
* The desire to work in a quality branded environment with an independent feel
* The desire to work closely with the directors
* The desire to work for a well-established operator
* Experience of preparing & delivering marketing campaigns
* The ability to effectively use the customer database to create loyalty and encourage repeat business
* The ability to manage all media and marketing including social media to the local community & businesses
* Utilization of marketing material such as promotional gift vouchers and incentives
* Happy to travel to each of the company's sites to understand their marketing needs and customers
The ability to manage marketing in line with budget
Salary: Starting salary up to £35,000 plus fantastic TRONC & benefits.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002507
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0363 233 5883
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 28 July 2017