General Manager - Luxury Boutique Hotel
Job Category: General Manager
Job Location: Highlands & Islands
Description: General Manager - Small Luxury Boutique Hotel
Location: Nr Oban, Scotland
Our client is a small beautiful luxury boutique hotel and we are looking for a hands on General Manager to take full responsibility for the management of this stunning property.
We are looking for a candidate from a luxury hotel or restaurant background, you must have solid experience of managing a min 2 AA rosette restaurant and min 4 star property.
Ideally you will have 5 star or red star background.
The ideal candidate will enjoy guest service and enjoy working in a small property and managing a small team. You will be involved in all areas of managing the property, yet standards and service delivery is key.
* To take full responsibility for managing this small luxury hotel, including development of duty managers and a small team.
* Ensure the smooth running of the entire operation, supporting all departments in Housekeeping, Front of House and Food and Beverage..
* A well-established luxury boutique hotel popular for fine dining and luxury stays.
* A strong Manager with an excellent Food and Beverage background in a fine dining, Michelin or rosette establishments.
* You will ideally come from a 5 star or red star background
* You will have a good understanding of managing a small hotel, taking responsibility for Front of house, restaurant and Housekeeping.
* You will have a good financial awareness and business acumen and have a good understanding of Budgets, Wage percentage, GPs, cost controls and Sales & Marketing.
* Up to £40,,000 per anum
Due to the location of this property the candidate would ideally need to be a driver and have access to a car.
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002448
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0333 246 2553
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 21
Date Added: 27 July 2017