Food & Beverage Supervisor
Job Category: Restaurant Supervisor
Job Location: Greater Manchester
Description: FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
SALARY : £18,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced F&B Supervisor who has excellent guest focus and the ability to assist with the running of the day to day of the F&B department for a busy and popular hotel.
You will have strong experience in an F&B department in a quality hotel venue.
A fantastic company and hotel brand with fantastic development opportunities to progress your career.
We are looking for an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor who will have the ability to assist with overseeing the day to day Food & Beverage operation. The successful candidate will have a previous food & beverage background with an up to date knowledge of current hospitality trends.
You will be a key player within the Hotel management team and future progression is possible.
The Food & Beverage Supervisor will be responsible for:
· Assisting in the everyday supervision of F&B areas including staffing, stock control, training.
· The promotion of exceptional customer care standards.
. Assisting in the organisation of the F&B department, running shifts in the restaurant and bars.
· Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the F&B departments are always met and to maintain operating standards.
· Implementing company operating standards.
· Responsible for assisting with regular stock takes.
· Training and developing of skills for all new Food & Beverage Staff.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Applicants will have:
· Previous experience in an F&B or Restaurant Supervisor role.
· Ability to lead and motivate a team
· A high level of both service and guest care standards
· Knowledge and ability to assist and guide the F&B team to achieve consistent service standards through implementation of weekly training
· The ability to deliver and exceed on customer expectations.
· Has the ability to liaise regularly with the F&B Manager
Starting salary is up to £18,000.
This is a fantastic company with lots of scope to progress within and fantastic training opportunities.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002495
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0333 246 2553
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 27 July 2017