Restaurant & Bars Manager
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Worcester
Description: Restaurant and Bars Manager
Circa £27,000 - £29,000
We are currently recruiting a very exciting role Restaurant & Bars Manager role for a fantastic hotel and growing company!!
This role will suit an experienced Restaurant & Bars Manager who has worked in a high quality fine dining restaurant environment where passion for service, an appreciation for great food and creating a welcoming atmosphere come as second nature.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to lead and train a great restaurant and bar team and deliver a high end service.
* Previous experience as a restaurant manager in fine dining luxury venue is essential
* Rosette experience is essential
* You will have the ability to be a natural leader and trainer.
* Enjoy building teams, training and recruiting and have the ability to develop and sustain high standards across the restaurant and bars.
* Have a keen eye for detail, be a natural organiser of work and people and have the ability to lead a restaurant launch - organisation skills are key.
* Be highly customer focused, have exceptional communication skills and be a people's person.
* You'll be a natural leader who is immaculately presented, confident, and has a clear focus on quality, high standards and an eye for detail.
* You will have a passion for the Hospitality industry and growing the reputation of the restaurant.
* Exceptional guest service and product knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hospitality professional to join a progressive company with the prospects of progressing to a more senior management role.
Salary: £27,000 - £29.000 per annum
Plus excellent company benefits
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002494
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0333 246 2553
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 27 July 2017