General Manager - Cool restaurant concept
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Liverpool / Merseyside
Description: GENERAL MANAGER - Unique quirky branded restaurant with an independent feel
SALARY: UP TO £30,000 plus fantastic bonus & benefits and progression to Area Manager
Quality quirky restaurant venue serving an amazing range of quirky quality dishes and a great range of cocktails and beers is looking for a fantastic GM to lead the team. The operation is situated in a busy area and is popular with shoppers & lunch time and evening diners alike. With its laid warm yet back atmosphere and independent feel It is very popular and well-established and is a busy operation throughout the day and into the evening.
The company have several sites in their portfolio and are going through a development and growth process so are really evolving further and now is the perfect opportunity to join as the role is likely progress to Area Manager for the right candidate!!
Who we are looking for -
* A strong General Manager who has a proven track record of running quirky independent restaurants alongside experience of running a more branded operation
* Experience of running a busy high volume operation
* The desire to work in a quality branded environment with an independent feel
* The desire to work closely with the directors of the company
* A GM who has amazing customer skills but is also P & L accountable
* You will have excellent team management skills and be used to managing and motivating
* You will be highly organised and very efficient with the ability to multi task and communicate well
* You will have a love for a busy bar and restaurant atmosphere and enjoy working in a high volume site
* You will have amazing service standards
* Well presented, cool and looking to work for a company that are growing with a plan to open another 5 in the coming year
* The desire to develop your career into a bigger role in the future
You may be an experienced GENERAL MANAGER with experience of running a current, cool restaurant & bar operation with amazing service standards, an attractive food & drink offering, working alongside a phenomenal Head Chef and kitchen team.
If you are a very strong, experienced, dynamic, passionate and vibrant all round General Manager with experience of running a quality bar and food operation and want to work in a fantastic venue for an exciting, growing company then this could be the role for you
This is a fantastic operation and a great company to join and there are great prospects for the successful candidate.
* You must be an experienced General Manager used to working in a quality and cool bar & restaurant operation - a quality branded operation with an independent feel
* You will be possess excellent leadership qualities and be able to recruit, train and develop and motivate a fantastic team
* You must be energetic and passionate about the restaurant & bar industry, and have very good all round knowledge
* The ability to converse with people from all walks of life - the restaurant/bar is in a prime central location, frequented by shoppers during the day and is an attractive draw for cocktail drinkers and diners in the evening as well as having a strong business trade.
* You must be organised and used to making your own decisions as you will have full autonomy
* You will be looking to join an expanding company where there are lots of opportunities for the right person
* You must be a great host, bright & vibrant as well as being smart and well presented
* You will have a strong financial acumen, P&L knowledge, GPs, stock controls and Wage %
Salary: Starting salary up to £30,000 plus fantastic bonus & service charge plus the opportunity to grow your career in the future
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002492
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0363 233 5883
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 27 July 2017