Restaurant Manager - Japanese Cuisine - up to £27,500 & bonus!
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Central/West End
Description: I have a fantastic opportunity for the position of Restaurant Manager for a fast paced Japanese restaurant in Central London. The restaurant speacilises in Ramen and serves fresh, quality food.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager who has previously worked in a similar environment and has had full control of a restaurant in the past. An individual who has worked with Japanese cuisine would be of an advantage.
- HR management including hiring, training and evaluating staffs
- Understanding of the live operation
- Product and ingredient management / Cost control
- Monthly micro-management based on forecast (Including revenue, number of customers, average spending, labour cost, utilities, supplies and etc)
- Carry out restaurant meetings regularly
- Opening and closing of the business
There are over 80 restaurants around the world, so there is the possibility to travel and work in different countries with this role.
Salary is up to £27,500 plus bonus.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply in the instance with your CV in a word document format.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Employer Reference: 954758
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0207 268 6333
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 27 July 2017