Assistant Manager - Ramen Restaurant - up to £23,500 plus bonus
Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Central/West End
Description: I have a fantastic opportunity for the position of Assistant Manager for a Japanese restaurant in Central London. The restaurant speacilises in Ramen and serves fresh, quality food at a fast pace.
They are looking for a Assistant Manager who has worked within a similar environment. They would consider Supervisor's looking to take a step up.
- Responsible for managing the floor operation
- Operational control during the operation hours
- Product and ingredient management / Cost control / Cash management
- HR management (Hiring, training and evaluating new staffs) / Schedule management (Over time control)
- Report and discuss with direct superior and relevant departments
Salary is up to £23,500 plus bonus.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply in the instance with your CV in a word document format.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Employer Reference: 932145
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0207 268 6333
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 27 July 2017