Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Norfolk, Kings Lynn
Description: Thisfamily run Beautiful Traditional NorfolkRestaurant with Roomswith over 10 stylish and comfy rooms is looking for an exceptional and dedicated Head Chef to join and lead this enthusiastic and hardworking kitchen brigade in achieving high standards and culinary awards.
Our Client offers a varied, locally sourced, fresh, ever changing menu where alldishes are freshly prepared by the team of talented and professional chefs. They serve traditionalBritish Cuisineincluding theirvery popular classic signature dishes.
Duties for this Head Chef opportunity include:
* To write and check standard recipes for all dishes to ensure proper portion control, uniformity, quality and ensure that all chefs take responsibility for this within their own sections
* To check on a daily basis food preparation, individual costs, and quantity
* To ensure that high standards of cleanliness are maintained in all areas of the kitchen
* To lead, supervise, train and motivate the team, maintain good employee relations as well as maintain discipline
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required for this Head Chef position are:
* Kitchen administration
* IT literate
* Knowledge of health and safety regulations
* Able to motivate and lead the team
* Be able to carry out formalised training of staff
As Head Chef you must also have a strong CV showing commitment,stability and passion within a similar role. Previous Rosette experience would also be very advantageous.
To apply for this Head Chef position, please send us your most recent up to date CV to Murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111687MC
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 17
Date Added: 27 July 2017