Jnr Sous Chef
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Shropshire, Hereford
Description: This picturesque and beautiful historic 3AA Restaurant with rooms in Shropshire is looking for an experienced and dedicated Jnr Sous to join their talented and professional kitchen team.
As Jnr Sous Chef you must be able to support chefs in the smooth running of the kitchen where you will assist thesnr Chefs. You will help enable the team to achieve the highest levels of standards and service whilst preparing food to the highest quality.
Jnr Sous Chef Main Duties will include:
* Help Lead, co-ordinate and motivate the kitchen team for the restaurant
* Produce and deliver quality food and enable operational excellence
* Ensure daily food preparation meets recipe and specification
* Manage a clean and efficient kitchen department by maximum utilisation of food
* Mentor train and coach the team
* Check standard recipes to ensure portion control, uniformity and taste
* To help carry out quality control checks, ensuring presentation, quality of food and service standards are adhered to
* To complete material check lists, e.g. mise-en place, within own department for all sections
* To check daily function
Jnr Sous Chef Requirements are:
* Experience as a chef de partie/jnr sous chef
* Strong understanding of cuisine
* Leadership skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Team motivator
To apply for thisJnr Sous Chef opportunity, then please send your most recent up to date CVto Karl Martin at chefolddowntonlodge.com.
All Applicants must......................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hoursof your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 0011167KM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 27 July 2017