Stock Management Training Manager
Job Category: Operations Manager
Job Location: United Kingdom, Birmingham
Description: The Role: Stock Management Training Manager
Location: UK Wide
Package: Up to GBP35,000
Ellis Mack is working with an award winning organisation looking for an experienced and quality focused individual to join their team. This role can be based almost anywhere in the UK however there will be travel throughout the UK each week so somewhere central / Midlands would be advantageous.
Our client is at the forefront of e-procurement, Stock / HR Management software solutions.
* Co-ordination, implementation and delivery of Food and Beverage Stock Management solutions / processes and procedures, training
* across all new and existing Accounts.
* Account Management responsibilities, relationship building and fulfilling all client responsibilities.
* To work as part of the senior management team driving the vision and strategy of the business overseeing the company Trainers and in
* house site trainers.
* Provide support and advice to Client Management in relation to Training Needs Analysis and people development.
* Complete all company reporting / audits and implementation schedules as per requirements.
* You will be heavily involved in any New Openings for clients.
* Assisting with co-ordination / Project Management of all training activity across the business estate
* Design and refinement of Training Programs across every aspect of service delivery incorporating modern technologies and software.
* Market research, analysis of competitors and proactively source and develop new business opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Have proven experience with strong Stock Management skills across both Food and Wet
* Have had some experience delivering Training to teams and will be expected to be able to present this ability.
* You will need to possess excellent IT skills and be able to demonstrate and communicate your knowledge of multi-purpose e-
* procurement, Stock Management and multi-faceted Hospitality / Retail business software solutions.
* Be a self-starter with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects in line with the delivery requirements of your employer and
* your clients.
* Be commercially astute and be able to see and convert opportunities.
* Results driven and determined to set and achieve targeted work on schedule
* Organised with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work.
* Be flexible, adaptable and ability to travel/stay away when required
You will need to possess a full UK Drivers License.
Fantastic career progression and professional development opportunities add to the attractiveness of this position.
To apply for this role please email your CV to simon.wrightellismack.co.uk
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with Ellis Mack Recruitment will need to provide proof of identity, eligibility to work in UK and any relevant qualifications and references.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SW658~723187
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 26 July 2017