Bar Supervisor - Highlands! 18K live in
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Scottish Highlands, Highlands & Islands
Description: Position: Bar Supervisor
Operation: Independent Hotel, Scottish Highlands
Package: GBP18K live in
Overview of Operation
* Award winning Hotel country house style ops,
* Combines circa 24 bedroom, very busy lounge bar, brasserie style dining moderate CB 3star status
Out client is looking for an experienced bar supervisor with a love of the industry and committed to providing great customer service.
Working to the highest possible standards you will ensure all aspects of the bar works perfectly.
As Bar Supervisor candidates require a background at a similar level or at a supervisory level from within a premier hotel / establishment. Experience of beverage service is required for this opportunity including the service of cocktails and champagne / wines.
Bar Supervisor Responsibilities:
* Managing and ensuring the smooth running of the bars and lounge areas within the hotel to ensure standards are maintained and excellent service given to clients
* You will provide service within the bar and restaurant
* You will be required to manage / supervise the running of your department, budgeting and cost controls to maximise sales for your department.
* Development and training of your team
* Making sure the environment is spotless
In return, the company offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to be a part of this exciting project.
If interested in this position please call Chris on 0141 548 8246 or send your CV to chris.blackellismack.co.uk.
REF CB 220
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: CB 220~722916
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 24
Date Added: 25 July 2017