Pastry Chef - 28K 2AA Rosette Glasgow
Job Category: Pastry Chef
Job Location: Glasgow , Glasgow
Description: The Role: Pastry Chef
Ellis Mack is working with this unique, award winning 2AA Rosette restaurant in the heart of Glasgow!
High volume, high quality this expanding operation can offer excellent career progression opportunities, suited to a career motivated, passionate foody Chef.
The multi faceted property combines, rosette standard brasserie style fine dining over split areas.
Pastry Chef Opportunity;
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Pastry Chef or Pastry Chef Chef De Partie to join one of Scotlands top restaurants
Responsibilities as Pastry Chef include:
* Managing your own section under the guidance of senior management
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce.
* Supervising training of junior members of staff.
* Daily Stock Control ordering.
* Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP , environmental health issues, menu design etc.
The ideal Pastry Chef will :
* Have Pastry experience in a similarly high quality operation.
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
This growing independent company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
All the companies portfolio of businesses are high-end, quality operations throughout Glasgow.
To apply for this role please email your CV to chris.blackellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
REF: CB 215
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: CB 215~722620
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 25
Date Added: 24 July 2017