Sous Chef 35K 2AA Rosette Glasgow
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Glasgow , Glasgow
Description: Position Sous Chef
Ellis Mack is currently recruiting for an award winning restaurant in Glasgow.
This is a very interesting project for the right candidate! The initial role in itself very attractive but the plans going forward should lead to excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
This is a high end and high volume 2 AA Rosette fine dining. The business is not overly focussed on accolades but looking for a dynamic, hands on, driven individual looking for a new challenge.
Responsibilities as Sous Chef include:
* You must have Senior experience at minimum 2 AA Rosette level
* Responsibility for the managing the entire kitchen operation,
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce.
* Recruitment and training of junior members of staff.
* Daily Stock Control ordering.
* Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP , environmental health issues, menu design etc.
The ideal Sous Chef will:
* Have experience in a like for like position in a similarly high quality operation.
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
This expanding company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
To apply for this role please email your CV to chris.blackellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
REF: CB 212
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: CB 112~722239
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 25
Date Added: 21 July 2017