Head Chef 4 Luxury hotel package up to 40-45k!
Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: London, North London
Description: Role: Head Chef
Operation: 4 Luxury Hotel
Salary: GBP35,000 - GBP42,000 bonus
Ellis Mack is currently working with this national award-winning hotel and restaurant chain. Excellent opportunity for a hard-working chef that is dedicated to his craft.
This position will suit a chef that has a proven track record in hotels or multi faceted restaurant operations and delivering targets set within the kitchen budget inc: labour, food margins and sales. As head chef, you will be given full autonomy of the kitchen operation and as such you will be expected to deliver a profitable kitchen operation within this branded Hotel group.
Overview of the Head Chef role responsibilities
Head Chef: Take full responsibility of the food offer including:
* You will be required to ensure that all menu dishes are prepared with attention to detail and to the highest standard.
* You will be required to manage the kitchen brigade, motivate the team and share knowledge, training and developing chefs within the
* team. The role reports directly to the General Manager and works closely with the Group Executive Chef
* The menus include a la carte, room service, and banqueting facilities. The menus allow you the opportunity to showcase some of the
* best local food producers who share their passion for great local and seasonal products.
* You will be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
* You will be organised, an excellent communicator, a hands-on chef who has excellent attention to detail.
* Experience of working in a similar quality hotel operation is required and an excellent knowledge of food is necessary.
* Head Chefs must have passion for hospitality, commitment and dedication.
* Minimum - current intermediate food hygiene certificate
* Brassiere style restaurant showcasing local produce
* In house, corporate meetings
* External function offer catering for various parties, weddings etc
* 24-hour room service
* Extensive breakfast offer
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-325316
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 25
Date Added: 21 July 2017