Sous Chef and Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Cookham, Reading
Description: Sous Chef and Chef de Partie required for Michelin Gastro in Cookham, Berkshire
This bib gourmand venue are located within walking distance of Cookham They have a roaring trade and are graded at 2AA rosette and listed in the good food guide.
The Prospect: A business that is looking to develop over the next 3 years and cement its reputation not only in the region but nationally. This is a prospect that can offer a really exciting opportunity for a forward thinking person.
Salary: Up to GBP3500 dependent on experience plus Tronc/Service - Sous ad GBP26000 inclusive of Tronc - Chef de Partie.Hours: Full time, 5 days out of 7 with an emphasis on work-life balance.
1. Prepare, cook and present food to a high standard as set out in company guidelines and by the head chef.
2. To lead the team in delivering excellence.
3. To assist in the development of menu's and generating new ideas for service.
4. Training and development of the team.
5. Stock control and ordering.
6. Adhering to safety and hygiene regulations at all times.
7. To deputise for the head chef in their absence.
* Experience in a similar role and/or environment
* Intermediate Food Handling certificate is preferred
* Experience and understanding of effective stock control, resource planning, food safety requirements and food preparation.
* A team player who can demonstrate effective training/coaching techniques
* Immaculate standards of presentation
* An understanding of numeracy, literacy and preferably some office based computer skills
If you would like more information please contact us on 01865 858686 or email a copy of your CV.
Employer Reference: SD2557
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 17 July 2017