Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Cheshire, Cheshire
Description: Fabulous opportunity to jointhe brigade of chefs in this outstanding property
As Chef de Partie your duties will include:
* Ensuring standards are maintained and bettered at all times
* Motivating and leading your section to achieve excellent results
* Developing dishes
* Supporting the head and sous chef
* Training, coaching and supporting junior members of the brigade
* Ensuring Health and Safety legislation is adhered to at all times
* Maintaining the high standards of the establishment and working to enhance the restaurants reputation
* Supporting the kitchen management team in achieving section gross profit and department budget achievement
Candidates for this position must have NVQ level 1 and 2 or equivalent and extensive experience as Chef de Partie in a 2 Rosette establishment.
You will be experienced and be able to demonstrate an ability to motivate and lead a team. You must have a real passion for quality and take pride in your work.
Due to the location of this property a car owner/driver is essential.
Benefits of this Chef de Partie position include:
* Great Salary
* Great career development opportunity
* Paid holiday allowance
To apply for this fantastic vacancy, please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com. If this does nt sound like the right opportunity for you, we do currently have many other chef positions, so simply send us your CV and we will only be too happy to help in your search for new employment.
PLEASE NOTE: If We haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
All Applicants must........................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 0018974JM-1/
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 2458696
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 11 July 2017