CHEF DE PARTIE - 2AA Stunning Buckinghamshire Property
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Aylesbury, St. Albans
Description: This stunning Buckinghamshire Hotel and Restaurant have seasonal menus use fresh local ingredients to produce modern European dishes with an extensive wine list to suit guests. The Hotel comprises of 16 en-suite bedrooms,each individually designed and furnished with antiques and original pieces from the manor house.
Set in beautiful surroundings, this 2AA hotel/restaurant is looking to recruit an ambitious Chef De Partie to join the brigade. You will be an integral part of the team leading a section, and creating exquisite cuisine.
Using locally sourced fresh ingredients, you will be creating dishes with a depth of flavour and exceptional flare. A key focus of your role will be to share your passion for food and cooking and help to train and develop your team.
* Plan and oversee day to day running of your section
* Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
* Maintain a high level of hygiene standards
* Take orders from Sous Chef and delegate tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs
* Conduct daily line inspections to ensure quality is maintained
* Ideally Levels 2 and 3 NVQ
* Experience in Rosette Properties
* Good understanding of food hygiene and safety
* Good written and verbal English
* Hotel or Restaurant background
To apply for this great chef position, please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must........................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 0019461JM/
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 2458696
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 11 July 2017