Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Northamptonshire, Northampton
Description: This beautiful Peterborough 1AA Rosette property, is looking for a strong Commis or Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team.This award winning property has 3 outlets all serving fresh seasonal produce to a high standard.
* Award winning gastro pub
* Famous for its freshly prepared cuisine
* Picturesque area of Peterborough
* Traditional British favorites and imaginative dishes
* Catering for up to 350 covers during a busy day/service
*Competitive Salary with Tips
Skills, Experience, Requirements:
* Hard working and dedicated individual who has an ability to cope well under pressure
* Experience in using fresh ingredients, in a busy high volume establishment
* NVQ 1and2 or equivalent
* Experience in a fine dining/ brassiere establishment at a Commis or Chef de Partie level
* Food hygiene certificate
To apply for this great chef position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must.............................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE : If We haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 0019832MC
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 2458696
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 11 July 2017