CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: North Yorkshire, Leeds
Description: This outstanding North Yorkshire country house hotel offers a rosette accredited restaurant and Brasserie. It is within the brasserie that they are seeking the talents of a passionate and dedicated Chef de Partie to work with a highly talented Head Chef and kitchen brigade.
For this position as Chef de Partie you will be working in the Brasserie. This is a demanding role for a Chef de Partie as you will be producing only the highest of quality food for guests. You will need to have clear passion and ambition and have the ability to work well under pressure. This is an excellent career opportunity which will provide training and development.
This establishment uses only Yorkshire's finest ingredients, including those grown in the hotel's own kitchen garden, reared or produced locally. There is a choice of stunning and delicious dishes. The warm and friendly welcome along with personal service will make you feel totally relaxed during this special dining experience.
The kitchens garden produces herbs, edible flowers, fruit and vegetables which chefs use inthe seasonal dishes. They also have harvests of tomatoes, courgettes, cucumbers, baby beets, strawberries and edible flowers.
As Chef de Partie, your duties will include:
* Aiding the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen
* Ordering of food
* Carrying out stock checks
* Ensuring the correct standards are in place and if not, to redirect and control.
* Training of the junior chefs
* Up keeping the high standards that are already in place
* Previous experience in a establishment that was accredited with Rosettes
* This position would suit a experienced Chef de Partie looking to move to an exceptional establishment.
* Must have NVQ level 1 and 2 or equivalent
* Show a full understanding of food safety and hygiene.
* Applicants must be well presented and have strong leadership skills.
* It is also necessary that all applicants have a stable CV with excellent references.
To apply for this great Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must...................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you with 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111740MC
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 1142458696
Number of Views: 18
Date Added: 11 July 2017