Chef manager, North Cornwall, TT only.
Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Bude, Bude
Description: We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager to oversee the running of this secondary school based in North Cornwall. Catering for approx 1200 children, you as the Chef Manager will ensure a high level of food is produced. You will manage, train and develop a team of 7 staff. You will be able to produce nutritious food using fresh ingredients.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
- be at Chef Manager level
- have a background in either B&I or education
- be able to produce fresh food menus
- be a strong manager and able to develop a team
- have excellent communication and organisational skills
- be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
- be able to liaise with children, parents and staff
This is a term time only contract. Working Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm this is a great opportunity for a Chef manager to develop their career. For more information and to apply, please send your CV immediately or call suzannah on 01179102238
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002162
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0337 930 2238
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 22
Date Added: 05 July 2017