Assistant Front Office Manager
Job Category: Front Office/Reception Manager
Job Location: West Dunbartonshire , Glasgow
Description: The Role: Assistant Front Office Manager
Location: West Dunbartoshire
Package: GBP18,000 - GBP21,000 DOE
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with a large and luxury five-star hotel located in picturesque surroundings.
As Assistant Front Office Manager you will support the Front Office Manager in leading the team to handle check in and check outs in a manner that leaves a great first and last impression on our client guests. Assistant Front Office Manager will be your responsible to ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in order to provide our guests with everything they need to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The Assistant Front Office Manager will be responsible for the running of the department in the absence of the Front Office Manager and will support in the management of the team and operation of the Reception Desk to achieve high standards of individual guest care and agreed business goals.
Ideal candidate will;
* Have some experience at Assistant Front Office Manager level, however we will consider candidates who have a strongsupervisory background and are looking to make the next step in their career.
* Have a great personality and be genuine, attentive an distinctive
* Be smart and well presented
* Have good standard of numeracy, literacy
* Have sound operational knowledge and experience of IT and Front Office Systems
* Have excellent level of spoken and written English, and good standard of numeracy, literacy
Some of the benefits;
* A refreshingly different work experience with a business that will value your individuality and inspire you to achieve your potential, through great training and development
* Free Car Parking
* Free Leisure Club Membership
* Discounts on Food and Beverage and Accommodation
All the companys portfolio of businesses are high-end, quality operations.
To apply for this role please email your CV to simon.wrightellismack.co.uk
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SW654~717534
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 29
Date Added: 04 July 2017