Catering Manager - Birmingham - Immediate Start
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Manager
Job Location: Birmingham
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting a Catering Manager for an ongoing assignment in Birmingham. Possibility for a temp to perm so a really good opportunity.
It is essential that all applicants will need to have AT LEAST 1 YEARS experience as a catering manager to be considered for this position.
We also have numerous of Monday to Friday roles including Barista, Commis Chef, Kitchen Porter, Catering/Kitchen Assistant, General Assistant & Service Assistant positions within contact catering units.
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Current Food Hygiene Level 2
* Ability to work under pressure and use initiative
* Have a positive working attitude
* Driver with access to own transport
Why Join Berkeley Scott?
* We are one of the best paying agencies with hour rates starting from £11.00 per hour
* Flexible shift patterns
* Sociable hours to suit your needs
* Weekly pay
* Regular ongoing assignments to keep you busy thought out the year
We are always seeking talented Staff who share our passion for the Catering and Hospitality Industry! If you have previous experience as a Barista, Commi Chef, Kitchen Porter, Catering Assistant, General Assistant or a Service Assistant then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Employer Reference: TCDP
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0121 631 5517
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 19
Date Added: 03 July 2017