Bar and Waiting Staff - Flexible Hours
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Staff
Job Location: Birmingham
Description: We are currently looking for energetic, flexible and highly motivated Bar& Waiting Staff working for some of the most spectacular Events and Venues the Midlands has got to offer.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience working as Catering Assistant, General Assistant, Service Assistant or Barista to be considered for this position.
* Current Food Hygiene Level 2
* Show initiative and ability to work under pressure
* Customer service excellence
* Driver with access to own transport
Why Join Berkeley Scott?
* We are one of the best paying agencies with hour rates starting from £7.75 per hour
* Flexible shift patterns
* Sociable hours to suit your needs
* Weekly pay
* Regular ongoing assignments to keep you busy thought out the year
*Numerous Monday to Friday roles
We are always seeking talented Staff who share our passion and desire to work in the Catering and Hospitality Industry. If you have previous experience as a Barista, Commis Chef, Kitchen Porter, Catering Assistant, General Assistant or a Service Assistant then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Employer Reference: FOH Staff BSB
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0121 631 5517
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 20
Date Added: 03 July 2017