GM - contemporary Bar and Restaurant
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Description: The Role: General Manager - Sygn Bar Kitchen
Package: 27,000 - 30,000 negotiable excellent bonus
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an independent, multi-site Restaurant and Bar operator looking to recruit an experienced General Manager.
This role requires a heavy hitting GM with experience running demanding and high volume operations with exceptional standards of delivery.
* Overall responsibility for the ongoing success of the operation.
* Business development Sales marketing, networking, driving Sales and Footfall.
* Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
* Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll. Budgeting and forecasting.
* Achieving all KPI targets for your business through effective controls and management.
* Managing the entertainment offer for the business.
* HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of staff.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in similar role and
* Natural flair for hospitality.
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Career development opportunities and personal development within this organisation add to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
All the companys portfolio of businesses are high-end, quality operations.
To apply for this role please email your CV to simon.wrightellismack.co.uk
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SW645
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 18
Date Added: 19 June 2017