Chef De Partie - Dundee
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Dundee, Dundee
Description: The Role: Chef De Partie
Package: 18,000 - 20,000 package
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an established growing independent Scottish operator with various outlets across Scotland.
This funky/contemporary brand is looking for an enthusiastic, vibrant, eager Chef De Partie to join the team. This fresh food operation is just opened and looking to secure Chef De Parties to help deliver the concept.
Responsibilities as Chef De Partie:
* Work very close with the head chef in this small but dedicated team
* Maintain drive high standards of produce at all times
* Total autonomy of section
* Adhere to HS legislation
The ideal CDP:
* Have extensive experience in a similarly fresh food operation
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Current basic food hygiene certificate
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal
Our client is looking to be a market leader in their field and have very high expectations of the business and the people who work for them.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 07584 419 247
REF: AM2 Dundee
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM2 Dundee - 713632
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 17
Date Added: 16 June 2017