Meetings and Events Sales Manager for 5* Luxury Property
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Manager
Job Location: Central/West End
Description: One of Central London's most prestigious and elegant luxury hotels is looking for a Sales Manager to take charge of their Groups and Conference & Events Team. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to develop their career as a manager in one of the world's largest hotel chains.
Package: £35K-£40K (DOE) + 15-20% bonus + 28 days paid leave + meals on-duty + discounts within all member hotels of the brand worldwide.
- Reaching set targets for function spaces and dining outlets for meetings and events
- Assist the Director of Sales is accomplishing the overall sales strategy for the Groups and Conferences & Events market segments
- Managing relationships with key accounts
- Forecasting and implementing an overall pricing strategy
- Managing a team of 5
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in a 4-5 star hotel is essential
- Proven sales track-record
- Knowledge of group sales and event sales
- Experience in using Delphi and QnQ
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Employer Reference: 1001906
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 13 June 2017