Hotel Receptionist for stunning Cotswold Hotel
Job Category: Receptionist
Job Location: Stroud, Gloucester
Description: Hotel Receptionist for stunning Cotswolds Hotel - GBP16,500 per annum.
With staff accommodation available.
Juice Hospitality are seeking applications from experienced Hotel Receptionists for a luxury 17th century coaching inn.
Role Requirements all duties of Reception/Cashiering and Reservations in this venue.
To ensure that guest's needs are met where possible and to assist with the general running and control of the department.
* To ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests within the limits of the Department and to establish a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests in keeping with the atmosphere of a luxury country hotel.
* To establish a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times and to use guest names at every available opportunity.
* To maintain a high standard in personal appearance and demeanour.
* To have a good working knowledge of all departments of the Hotel.
* To have a full understanding of all equipment within the Front Office Paging Systems, Word and Email.
* To be familiar with all reservation tasks in order to cover this role if required.
* To be efficient and well-informed in taking restaurant reservations, in the absence of the Restaurant Manager - availability, prices and any restrictions.
* To be well-informed of the market; - all aspects of accommodation as well as traditional sales areas in F and B and other hotel services.
* To record all relevant comments of appreciation, suggestions and maintenance points in order to initiate follow up.
* To know and understand the current policies and procedures of the Hotel and Spa.
* To be responsible for monies in your care as per cashiering shift and in the Main Safe and be aware of security issues.
* Ensure correct hand-over procedure of day's business with regard to cover and cashiering.
* To be aware of the problems arising with reference to queries on accounts and restaurant bills. To be familiar with how to rectify these and explain fully, adjusting if necessary.
* To be aware of complaints/problems and bring them to the attention of the Reception Manager, Duty Manager and to offer assistance.
* To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision are followed at all times.
* To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety procedures and Health and Safety regulations
If you are over 18 years of age and are looking for an exciting new challenge in a luxury environment, please apply to Juice Hospitality today with your current CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you to discuss the role and venue in more detail.
Employer Reference: SS-2512
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 10 June 2017