Job Category: Waiting Staff
Job Location: skipton, York
Description: JOB TITLE:
Brasserie Restaurant Serving Staff
GBP7.40 per hour plus benefits (dependant on age)
HOURS OF WORK:
Minimum of 38 hours per week
Our client a are committed to providing quality products and services to Guests and Employees alike. They are looking for Waiting and Restaurant Staff.
They recognise the importance of finding the right person for the job - people with passion for the industry coupled with a desire to progress, yet remaining focused on creating a very unique experience for our Guests.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To ensure that all guests have an enjoyable experience and wish to return by delivering the highest standards of food and customer service.
* To develop a good understanding and knowledge of menu items, wine and drinks.
* To clean and prepare the restaurant for lunch and evening service.
* To work closely with the kitchen team to ensure the orders are dealt with correctly.
* To ensure crockery, cutlery and glasses are cleared properly.
* To greet and acknowledge all guests on arrival and departure.
* To provide excellent service in the provision of food and drinks.
This is a permanent position with a minimum of 38 hours per week, at GBP7.40ph plus ongoing training and development. A great team of people to work with and the opportunity to develop your career within hospitality.
Employer Reference: SD-2298
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 10 June 2017