Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Guernsey, Guernsey
Description: Juice Hospitality are seeking applications for the position of Restaurant Manager at a family owned, family style Italian restaurant located in a busy area in Guernsey. The venue is great, always busy really a happy upbeat place where locals and tourists visit to enjoy home made, fresh and authentic Italian food.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead the way in continuing the success of this venue. Youll have a natural flair for front of house management and can monitor service levels whilst understanding how to improve, train, develop and motivate the team. As well as this youll have great BOH understanding. You understand profit and loss, can budget, think ahead.
As restaurant manager you will take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant;
* analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability;
* organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes;
* prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales;
* create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development;
* set budgets or agree them with senior management;
* plan and coordinate menus;
* coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts;
* recruit, train, manage and motivate staff;
* respond to customer queries and complaints;
* meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices;
* maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
* check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
In return a really good life balance, supportive team, generous basic salary and great island to live and work on. If you would like to know more about this position please do contact us for an informal chat or submit your CV to us.
Employer Reference: SD-2387
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 10 June 2017