Job Category: Duty Manager
Job Location: Cambridge, Cambridge
Description: DUTY MANAGER Cambridge GBP18k per annum
Our client is a modern hotel 40 bed hotel with private rooms for conference and events and a two AA Rosette awarded restaurant. It really is a super property located in central Cambridge.
The staff are a vibrant team of staff who are pro-active, committed and friendly. Remembering guest names and recognising faces is just one of the ways to make our guests feel welcome, ensure their stay is memorable and encourage them to return. We are looking for a duty manager with experience of supervising both food and beverage and front of house supervision.
* Working with Departmental Managers throughout the hotel to aid and support them operationally.
* Overall responsibility for the hotel whilst on shift, being the first port of call for issues raised by both customers and colleagues.
* Ensuring a thorough hand over of information pertaining to your shift in order to enable any queries to be fully and professionally followed up, cementing the hotel's excellent reputation for customer care and satisfaction.
* Experience working in a management / supervisory position within a hotel. * You should be customer focused with excellent communication skills.
* Fluent spoken and written English along with a good level of computer literacy.
Employer Reference: SD-463
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 10 June 2017