FandB Manager for 4 luxury beachfront hotel.
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Poole, Bournemouth
Description: FandB MANAGER FOR LUXURIOUS BEACH FRONT 4 HOTEL
Perched in one of England's most enviable seaside locations, this hotel offers either stunning sea views and seven miles of prestigious blue flag awarded sand to get between your toes! Our client, an award winning 4 hotel, aim to set themselves apart from others with a level of service and attention to detail that is second to none and an atmosphere that can only be described as a home-from-home. They put their guests at the heart of everything they do.
Working in spectacular surroundings, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Food and Beverage Manager on a permanent contract, working 40 hours per week.
* To assist the departmental managers with the recruitment of staff.
* To develop and enhance inter-departmental communications between bar, kitchen and restaurant.
* To provide pro-active management for the food and beverage departments being hands-on as and when the business demands
* To liaise with Chef regarding food tasting sessions, and specific food training i.e. complimentary condiments etc.
* To have input into the menu selections, providing constructive feedback to the Head / Exec Chef.
* To review restaurant lay outs, and bar service to best suit the guests requirements.
* To keep a hold of departmental wage costs, and ensure they remain within budget all year round.
* To oversee the correct recording of sales, transfers, ullage, complimentary drinks and refunds
* To ensure all food and beverage departments abide by HandS, COSHH and Food Hygiene standards and requirements.
* To understand, acknowledge and fulfil client needs and expectations excellently and professionally, ensuring high service standards at all times.
* To build and strengthen client relationships.
* To ensure loyalty and dedication when managing hotel events, working to business need and appreciating the working hours associated with this.
* Proven experience in role of Food and Beverage Manager
* Self-motivated, resilient and driven to achieve the best possible result.
* Creativity and confidence to find solutions to everyday challenges.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to act on own initiative and think ahead in order to exceed expectations.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to obtain the best out of the FandB department
* Immaculate standards of personal presentation and hygiene
* Demonstrated business acumen.
* Possess excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
* Bar experience.
Successful candidates would be required to work to a rota which will include weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
If you would like an exciting new career in a fabulous venue, please apply to Juice Hospitality today with your current CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you to discuss the venue and the role in more detail.
Employer Reference: SS-2465/19/
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 22
Date Added: 03 June 2017