Chef de Partie - Wick - Live in available
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Wick, Inverness
Description: Chef de Partie - Salary dependant upon experience up to GBP21,000
Love fresh food Love working with a team of very accomplished chefs
We are looking for someone who is passionate about food, organised, can work at speed to keep up with the fast paced nature of the kitchen, as well as a desire to learn as the potential for career development is huge. Your knowledge of modern European food should be of a good standard and you should be of a high standard in HACCP and food hygiene.
Ideally we are looking for a Chef de Partie with at least 1 year's experience but if you are a strong commis who wants to progress quickly wed also like to hear from you. Our client is known for the quality and standard of food we can produce in house under the careful eye of Head Chef. They have various speciality dinners throughout the year with our chefs designing the menu
The successful candidate will
* Have previous experience in a Commis Chef/Chef De Partie role, preferably within an environment that is proud to use fresh ingredients
* Fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant.
* Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
* Build effective and constructive relationships.
* Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
* Work collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
Our client who have 3 stars and delivers 4 star quality, has an AA Rosette Fresh Modern Scottish bistro is currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef. They have a modern kitchen and this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding family hotel with nearly 60 years in situ.
A generous salary plus bonus is on offer and will be dependent upon experience Accommodation can be available
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
Employer Reference: SD2446
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 28
Date Added: 03 June 2017