Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Description: The Role: Head Chef
Salary: Up to 35,000
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an established independent Scottish operator with various outlets across Edinburgh. Food is prepared using locally sourced produce. They change the menu seasonally, bringing you the best food year-round. Excellent opportunity to work with one of Edinburgh leading operators. Plenty of scope to grow within the company and further your career. Our client pride themselves in customer satisfaction and are dedicated to setting the highest standards possible in the hospitality industry. They achieve this by recruiting, training and developing only the very best candidates.
Overview of the Head Chef role responsibilities:
* You will be required to ensure that all menu dishes are prepared with attention to detail
* You will be required to manage the kitchen brigade, motivate the team and share knowledge, training and developing chefs within
* the team.
* Have a proven track record in delivering high EHO scores
* The role reports directly to the General Manager
* You will be organised, an excellent communicator and a very hands on chef.
* Experience of working in a similar quality fresh food operation is required and an excellent knowledge of food is necessary.
* Current intermediate food hygiene certificate would be beneficial
* Having a good understanding of butchery would be beneficial
* Have extensive experience in a similarly fresh food operation at head chef level
* Possess a passion for what you do
* Be driven and focused on delivering targets food, labour and overall operating profits
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent personal hygiene standards
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
REF: AM2 Edinburgh
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-690604
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 25
Date Added: 31 May 2017