Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Cumbria, Cumbria
Description: Our client a 2AA Rosette popular restaurant with rooms is searching for an experienced Head Chef.
The boutiqueInn combines the character and charm of a 17th century innand AA two rosette restaurant with the luxury of contemporary, modern hotel accommodation. Guests can stay in one of theluxuriousbedroomsand enjoy foodie treats with dinner duringtheir stay. The Inns Restaurant team offer tasty menus bursting with local produce which celebrate the journey of fresh, seasonal produce from farm to fork.
As Head Chef you will be running a kitchen team, coordinating the working day as a team, allocating tasks to the entire team, giving timescales for work to be completed and ensuring completed to a high level.
You must also be able to manage the team during the working day ensuring speed, accuracy and quality.
* Current Stock
* Product as being produced by team (need them to constantly check with you anything they are producing). Ensure systems are in place to monitor this.
* Cost effective buying.
* Ensure kitchen running to GP
* Check GP figures on a weekly managment
* Monitor impact of changes in supplier/produce and costs in relation to GP for dishes
The successful candidate will:
* Have proven track record as a Head or Sous chef in similar quality environment
* Be passionate about delivering high quality, seasonal food
* Be able to effectively manage, motivate and lead a team
* Have the ability to develop a team enhancing the skill level of the brigade
* Be a clear communicator and enjoy being part of a team
To apply for this Head Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must..................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111568JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 24
Date Added: 30 May 2017