Job Category: Receptionist
Job Location: Cheltenham, Gloucester
Reception Supervisor - Cheltenham - GBP17.5k
This is a great opportunity to continue to develop your management skills and personal career plan.
Reporting into the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of Reception department and ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered at all times. This is a permanent full time role based on a 5 out of 7 shift pattern which includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
The Reception Supervisor will be responsible for:
* Training and development of the reception team members
* Ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered at all times championing and raising awareness of guest profiling.
* Ensuring SOP manuals are in place, up to date and adhered to.
* Carrying out 1:1's and appraisals of the team.
* Carrying out Duty Management shifts.
* Dealing with guests issues and requests to ensure satisfactory problem resolution.
* Manage any employee relations issues within the team and perform all recruitment and selection.
* Control wage percentage with the costed rota.
* To bring a proactive approach by researching new techniques, methods and ideas, to keep the hotel at the forefront of the industry.
The Ideal Candidate
Our successful Reception Supervisor will
Employer Reference: SD-2478/
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 13 May 2017