Assistant night manager
Job Category: Night Manager
Job Location: Taplow, Reading
Description: Juice Hospitality are seeking applications for the position of Assistant Night Manager to join the team at a luxury hotel in Berkshire. The main purpose of the role is to provide overall night supervision of procedures and security.To ensure high standards of efficiency in daily operation of the department during the night, whilst maintaining a high level of excellence and aiming for an increase in guest satisfaction.
As part of the role you will liaise with reception staff, barmen and dining room in order to assist and carry out their duties as required as well as ensuring overall safety and security of the site. On arrival for your evening shift you will receive a a full and detailed handover from the late shift duty manager regarding ny requirements and to highlight any situations. You will manage these but also assist in duties that ensure smooth running of the general service.
* To have a full understanding of the Company fire procedures and when necessary
take the relevant action, as laid down in Company policy
* To train colleagues to enable them to competently manage the night shift in your
* To ensure a minimum of one security patrol per hour and that all findings are
noted in the Night Report Book.
* To be fully aware of the "arrival" and "departure" procedures for guests of the
House and to perform these procedures to the standard laid down in the Standards
and Procedures Manual.
* To ensure every effort is made to meet guest needs, with all complaints and
comments being actioned following procedures laid down by the Hotel and
* To ensure the "Night Audit" is completed every night to the satisfaction of the
* To liase with senior colleagues to ensure there are sufficient information,
directional maps and literature on places of interest within the locality.
* To ensure random checks, using master-keys on vacant guest rooms.
* To report any irregularities to the Duty Manager, on the following morning.
* To ensure each night the PDQ totals match with the Senior Receptionists' cashier
If this role sounds of interest and you would like more information please do contact us for an informal chat about your application.
Employer Reference: SD-2392
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 13 May 2017