Commis Chef, Production
Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: Bankside, South London
Description: Tate Catering is proud to be the in-house provider of quality food and beverages for all the Tate sites. Our offer ranges from a sustaining sandwich to a memorable dining experience, as well as catering for special events being held by Tate’s corporate sponsors.
We are currently recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Commis Chef to join our busy Production Kitchen at Tate Modern on a full-time, permanent basis. Our Commis Chef will be required to work flexible hours for 5 days a week. Our chefs enjoy working straight day shifts, with a few evenings and weekends with no split shifts!
The successful Commis Chef should have:
• previous experience in a similar kitchen as a Commis Chef or General Assistant
• experience of working in a busy kitchen
• some food knowledge and a desire to learn more
• excellent knowledge of health & safety and food hygiene
• strong, positive and professional communications skills
• some understanding of cost control and minimising waste
• consistently great food production skills
So if you have a passion to learn and a drive to succeed in your career, we'd love you to apply today and tell us why you are the best person for the job. In addition to a spectacular place of work, we offer great benefits, including great discounts in our shops and cafés, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: TC0926
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 02074014166
Job Website: https://workingat.tate.org.uk/pages/Job_Search_Results.aspx?categoryList=&workingPatternList=&locations=&group=&keywords=kitchen
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 10 May 2017