Job Category: Pastry Chef
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Your next career move: Pastry Chef
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa GBP30k pa
Venue: Five Star, Boutique Hotel, central London
Are you looking for the next move in your Pastry career
Perhaps you are ready to make the move in to a new Pastry position and are looking for a change in your existing situation
We are looking for a passionate Pastry Chef who can confidently deliver exceptional, service to guests. At the same time, our Pastry Chef will have the food knowledge and skills to work within the brigade to deliver outstanding food and in turn, a superb guest experience. You will work with the Head Chef, Sous Chef and existing Chef de Partie/Commis/KP team to ensure consistent high standards in both service and kitchen management.
* Great pastry skills, confident in running your sections and ability/desire to work within a well serviced kitchen.
* Professional, organised and good communicator.
* Good attitude and the ability to work alone and within a team essential.
* Enthusiastic about food
* Enthusiastic about developing your career via training and development
* Generous salary GBP30k circa
* Great work life balance, working only 8 hours on weekends, and never more than 48 hours.
* Part of a growing international company with good prospects for progression.
* A great first step into kitchen management.
* Development and progression opportunities
How to apply:
Simply email a copy of your CV and an explanation of why you are the perfect fit for this position to us and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity with you. Apply now.
Employer Reference: SD-2454/
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 07 May 2017