Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Surrey, Guildford
Description: This luxurious 2AA Surrey Hotel is seeking a passionate and talented strong Sous Chef to join their dedicated brigade.
The fine dining menu seamlessly blends the finest British ingredients with international flavours to transport you on a culinary journey.
The award winning hotel includes a 2AA Restaurant, a friendly relaxing bar, in addition to our busy banqueting team, providing great opportunities for progression and development. It is within the award restaurant that a creative and standards driven strong Sous Chef is required.
Live-in accommodation may be available for this role if required.
Our Ideal Applicant:
* Consistent experience as a Sous Chef in a fresh food environment
* Prior experience in a Rosette kitchen
* Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
* Level 2 Food Hygiene
* Good standard of written and spoken English
* High standard of personal presentation
* Be reliable, hard-working and passionate about food
* First Aid at Work qualified
* 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public and bank holidays)
* Supplied and laundered chef whites (daily)
* Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
* Employee awards
To apply for this Sous Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must..........................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111178jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 17
Date Added: 27 April 2017